A:Would you like this one?你喜欢这个吗?
B:I don't think that will do. How about the one at your back?我觉得不好。你后面那个怎么样?
A:This one?这个吗?
B:No, the other one... yes.不是,那边那个……对了。
A:This one is especially built for hard, continuous play. And every detail of workmanship and material has been carefully checked to make it a dependable one for tournament use.这是为长期而剧烈的运动所特制的。各种材料和手工都经过绷心考究,使它在比赛时能够成为可靠的拍子。
B:It do look beautiful. Well.I think I'll take it.Now do you have any racket covers?它的确看起来很美。嗯,我想我买了。有没有网球拍套?
A:This cover comes with the racket.球拍套是和球拍一起的。
B:How much does it come up to?总共多少钱?
A:The mark says six hundred yuan, plus tax, it's six hundred and eighty yuan.标签上是600元。加税一共是680元。
B:Do you accept credit cards?你们收不收信用卡?
A:Sure. If you'll just wait here,I'll be right with you in a minute.当然收。如果你愿意在此等待的话,我会马上回来的。