A:Honey, the baby is up again.亲爱的,宝贝又醒了.
B:It’s your turn! I went last night.轮到你照看婴儿了。我昨晚已经照看婴儿了。
A:Fine! Hello widdle baby! Why are you crying widdle baby? Oh, I see, you made a doo-doo!好吧。小宝贝,你为什么哭呢?我明白了,你拉大便了。
B:What’s going on hun? Why is the baby crying?怎么了?婴儿为什么哭?
A:The widdle baby made a doo-doo!宝贝拉大便了。
B:What a good boy! Let’s get this icky diaper off you.多棒的宝贝。让我们把讨厌的尿布换掉。
A:Looky what I have here! Mickey Mouse jammies! oopsie-daisy! Did the widdle baby just tinkle all over daddy?看,我拿来了什么。米奇睡衣裤。天哪!婴儿尿了爸爸的全身?
B:Yes he did! Yes he did! You just made a wee wee all over daddy!是的,是的,宝宝你尿了爸爸全身。
A:Hold still while I change this yucky diaper.别动,我在换尿布.
B:What going on in here?怎么了?
A:Oh look it’s nana! Say hi to nana!看,奶奶来了。和奶奶打招呼。
B:He’s so adorable! I could just eat him up!他真可爱,我很喜欢他。
A:Ok, say bye to nana! Time to go beddy-bye!和奶奶说再见。到睡觉的时间了。