A:Do you want to go out for dinner tonight? 你今晚想去外面吃饭吗?
B:Sure. Have you got anywhere in mind? 当然想了.你心里想好去哪儿了吗?
A:I'm starving, so maybe we could go somewhere with large portions. 我饿了,所以咱们去个饭量足的饭馆吧.
B:That Italian restaurant in the city centre always has large portions. Do you want to go there? 市中心的那家意大利餐馆给的菜量都很足.你想去那儿吗?
A:I'm not really in the mood for Italian, actually. I was thinking of something a bit spicy. 我今天实在不想吃意大利菜.我想吃点辣的.
B:If you want spicy food, then I'd recommend going to a Thai, Indian or Chinese restaurant. How about that Chinese buffet on Cowley Road? 如果你想吃辣的,那我建议你去泰国餐馆,印度餐馆或者中餐馆.要不去考雷路的中式自助餐厅怎么样?
A:I really like that restaurant; you get a lot for your money there. But, they've westernized their food, so it's not actually that spicy. 我特别喜欢那家餐厅.在那儿总是物超所值.不过他们那儿做的菜已经有点西化了,不像原来那么辣了.
B:You're right. Most of their dishes have sweet sauces. We could try that Indian restaurant just down the road from us. 你说的没错.他们做的大部分菜都加了甜味酱汁.咱们可以去沿着这条路走下去的那家印度餐厅.
A:The Taj? They're a bit expensive, but they do serve large portions of very hot food. “泰姬”?那家有点贵,但是他们家做的菜分量都很足.
B:The Taj it is then. 那就泰姬吧.
A:Shall we bring our own bottle of wine to save some money? 咱们可以自己带酒过去吗?这样可以节省一点钱.
B:They'll still charge us a corkage fee. 他们会收开瓶费的.
A:That's right. It'll probably work out to be about the same then anyway. 你说的对.有可能算完价钱跟在那儿点酒价钱一样.
B:Don't worry about money. I'll treat you tonight. 别担心钱。今晚我请你。
A:Are you sure? We could go Dutch. 你确定吗?我们可以AA制。
B:No, I'll pay. It's my turn anyway. You paid last time. 不,我付钱吧。毕竟该我了,上次你付的钱。
A:I won't argue with that! Let's go! 那我就不争了!咱们走吧