足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

英语情景会话:谢谢你的盛情款待
来源:易贤网 阅读:1110 次 日期:2017-05-20 14:06:50
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“英语情景会话:谢谢你的盛情款待”,方便广大网友查阅!

A:It's very nice of you to invite me.

你真是太好了,请我来做客。

B:I'm very glad you could come, Mr. Liu. Will you take a seat at the head of the table? It's an informal dinner, please don't stand on ceremony... Mr. Liu, would you like to have some chicken?

刘先生,您能来我很高兴,请上坐。这是一次家常便饭,请大家别客气。刘先生,要吃点鸡肉吗?

A:Thank you. This is my first time to come to a Chinese restaurant. Could you tell me the different features of Chinese food?

谳谢,这是我第一次来中餐馆,请给我讲讲中国菜的不同特色好吗?

B:Generally speaking, Cantonese food is a bit light; Shanghai food is rather oily; and Hunan dishes are very spicy, having a strong and hot taste.

一般来讲,广东菜清淡一些;上海菜比较油腻:湖南菜香味浓,辣味很重。

A:Chinese dishes are exquisitely prepared, delicious, and very palatable. They are very good in colour,flavour,and taste.

中国菜做得很精细,色、香、味俱全。

B:Mr. liu, would you care for another helping?

刘先生,再来一点吧?

A:No more, thank you. I'm quite full.

不啦,谢谢。我已经够饱了。

B:Did you enjoy the meal?

您吃得怎么样?

A:It's the most delicious dinner I've had for a long time. It's such a rich dinner.

好久没有吃过这样美味的饭莱了。这顿饭莱太丰盛了。

B:I'm so glad you like it.

你能喜欢,我不胜荣幸。

A:Thank you very much for your hospitality.

谢谢你的盛情款待。

中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语
易贤网手机网站地址:英语情景会话:谢谢你的盛情款待
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标