A:I really hate to say this, but don't go away mad, just go away.
A:我真的很讨厌这样说,但是请你默默地走开,好吧。
B:I knew this would happen some day.
B:我知道事情迟早会发生的。
A:Then, why didn't you try to prevent it in the beginning?
A:那么,为什么不一开始就努力阻止它的发生呢?
B:Well. It's not all my fault, Anna. You are responsible, too.
B:安娜,那不全是我的错,你也有责任啊。
A:I don't want to argue anymore. Please get out of my life!
A:我不想再争辩了。请从我的生活中消失吧!
B:I think we can still talk.
B:我想我们还是可以谈谈的。
A:No way! Please don't follow me around.
A:免谈!请不要再缠着我。
B:Talk it easy, Anna. You really don't hate me. do you?
B:平心静气地想一想,安娜。你并不是真的讨厌我吧?
A:Yes, I do. Leave me alone!
A:我是真的讨厌你。别烦我了!
dialogue
英语情景对话
A:Let's break up, Tom.
A:汤姆,我们分手吧。
B:Are you serious?
B:你是认真的吗?
A:I think you should move on without me.
A:我想你应该离我而去。
B:Um, OK, if you insist.
B:嗯,好吧,如果你坚持这样。
A:l think we'll be better off if we are apart.
A:我想分手对我们彼此都好。
B:Let's just be friends.
B:让我们做普通朋友吧。
A:That's a good idea. I think we'll feel more comfortable if we become just friends.
A:这提议不错。我想如果我们成为普通朋友,会更自在一点。
B:I agree with you.
B:我同意你的想法。
A:So, we can still keep our friendship, right?
A:那么,我们仍可以保持我们之间的友谊,对吧?
B:I guess so.
B:大概吧。