买东西当然越便宜越好啦!所以在贸易谈判的时候,总是要谈到数量和折扣这个问题。下面就是一些有关打折的对话,供您参考。
Dialogue One
A : Do you offer any quantity discounts?
A :大量购买有折扣吗?
B : No, we don’t.
B: 不,没有。
A: Then give us three cases of this.
A: 那么这种的就买三箱好了。
Dialogue Two
A : You could save a lot if you would order a little more.
A: 如果你单子下得多一点,可以省不少的钱。
B : How could we do that?
B: 怎么说呢?
A: We offer a discount for large orders.
A: 我们对大量订购有打折。
B: Let me take another look at our requirements.
B: 那我看看我们的需要量有多少。
Dialogue Three
A: Your prices seem a little high.
A :你们的价钱高了一些。
B : We could make them lower for you.
B :我们可以算你便宜一点。
A : How?
A :怎么个便宜法?
B : If you order in large lots, we’ll reduce the price.
如果你大量订购,我们可以降价。
Dialogue Four
A : We can make the price lower if you would order a bit more.
A: 如果你单子下多一点,我们可以减价。
B: How much more?
B: 还要多下多少?
A: Just three more cases.
A: 只要再加三箱就可以了。
B: I think we can do that.
B: 那我想没问题。