A:So, how were you last night?
昨天晚上过得怎么样啊?
B:Don't mention it.It's been another shitty night.
别提了,糟透了。
A:What did you do?
你干吗来着?
B::You know my roommate Brian was going back to the States.So we had a farewell party for him,Me and all the other friends .We just drank and drank till we all threw up.I'm still feeling sick now.
你知道,我的室友Brian要回美国了,所以我们给他举行了个送别派对。我和其他的朋友,我们一直喝啊喝的,一直到喝吐。我现在还恶心呢。
A:Well,how much did you guys drink?
你们昨天喝了多少?
B:There were 5 of us and we drank 49 beers.
我们有五个人,喝了49瓶啤酒。
A:Wow.What are you,sinks?
你们是下水道吗?
B:I know it's really crazy,I mean that's not the worst thing.
我知道那很疯狂。我是说那还不是最糟的。
A:Well,what's worse?
还有什么更糟的吗?
B:We were all drunk and I got a hang over.Then Brian told me he would sell me his2-month-old TV for 500 kuai.
我们都多了。我现在还头疼呢。然后Brian说他要把他那个刚买两个月的电视卖给我,收我五百。
A:So you gave him the money?
那你给他钱了?
B:Well,I did.Then this morning, my landlord came over to my house, telling me that the TV was his,not Brian's.I said "What?I just paid him 500 kuai for it."But my landlord showed me the receipt.
给另外。然后今天早上。我房东来了。他说电视是他的,我说"什么,我刚付了五百块。"可他给我看了收据。
A:Oh no.Where's Brian?
天啊,Brian在哪儿?
B:He's now on the way back to the States.
在回美国的路上呢。
A:Shit.I thought he was your friend.
见鬼,我以为他是你的朋友呢。
B:He's not. I came to see his true color. He's the stinky fat idiot.
不是。我才看清他的真面目
A:When is he coming back?
他什么时候回来?
B:When hell freezes over
他不可能回来了。
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]
[1]hang-over在这里可不是"挂"的意思。它在口语中表示头疼。尤其是指酒醒之后的那种头疼。当然表示头疼也可以用我们学过的headache,可毕竟还是这个恰当。
[2]When hell freezes over.地狱本来燃烧着大火,要想把它扑灭是根本不可能的事情。因此这句话用来表示"不可能"
Related Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问老外它们的意思
[ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]
A man is known by the compny he keeps. Birds of a feather flock together.