A:Hello,Modern English,Drew speaking.
你好,洋话连篇。我是Drew
B:Hello,buddy.it's Marco here again.
嘿哥们儿。我是Marco
A:So Marco.what's the topic today?
今天想谈点什么?
B:something about the internet.
关于互联网的一些话题怎么样?
A:Good topic.well,what do you wanna know about that?
好题目,那么你想知道什么?
B:Do you have your personal web page?
你有个人主页吗?
A:I do.but you know what,I am really bad at computers.so I asked one of my friends to make one for me.
有,可是你要知道我电脑极差。我的一个朋友帮我弄的。
B:How often do you go to the internet?
你通常什么时侯上网一次?
A:well,it depends.Basically,I go to the net every day.You know,check my e-mails and see what new movies are coming out .that stuff,you know.
那得看情况而定。基本上我每天都上,你知道的,查邮件,看看有什么新片子。那种东西你也知道的。
B:what's your favorite web site?
你最喜欢什么网?
A:Westland dot com.
:Westland . com
B:what's it about?
那是关于什么的?
A:lots of stuff.Music,clothing,politics etc.
好多啊,音乐,服装,政治之类的东西。
B:Do you chat on the net?
你上网聊天吗?
A:No.It's a waste of time. I know some foreigners do,they talk to people from abroad,but it's boring.Nothing is real in there.
不,太费时间了,我知道有些老外爱和其它国家的人聊,可那挺没劲的,里面没真的。
B:I guess so.well,tell me your e-mail so that we can write to each other.
我想也是,好吧,告诉我你的邮件地址,我写信给你。我的邮件是
A:Ok.here it is.LoveDrew1983@yahoo.com.Write to me.
好的,我的邮件是LoveDrew1983@yahoo.com.别忘了写信
B:You bet.bye bye.
当然,再见
A:bye.
再见
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]
[1]How often do you go to the internet?上网我们一般说成to go to the internet,但它还有另一种说法,叫Surf the net{网上冲浪}
[2]Does this computer have the internet?这台电脑能上网吗?这句话虽然未在对话中出现,但似乎很多人都组织不好语言表达这个意思。看这句话你会发现老外们总是喜欢用最简单的语言来表辞答意。
Related Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思
[ie:What does "***" mean ? "***"是什么意思?]
web site outlook key in