我是球迷我怕谁…/Socor fun
D: Hello modern English, Drew speaking.
你好,洋话连篇,我是Drew
A: Hello Drew, it is your friend Allan.
你好,我是Allan.
D: Hey what's up buddy, did you see the Liverpool game on TV last night?
怎么样,哥们儿,昨晚看利卧蒲队的比赛了吗?
A: Yeah!!! Wasn't it great, that Michael Owen can sure score goals. I have some questions about football for you.
当然,太棒了,欧文真历害,我有一些足球方面的问题问你,
D: Sure Allan, what are your questions?
说吧
A: What is like to see an English football game?
看英国足球比赛是怎么样的?
D: it is really fun. The fans are really into the game and there are lots of families enjoying a day out together.
很有趣,他们特爱看球,很多家庭都会一起去
A: Really? I heard that it was very dangerous to go to a British football game because of all the violence in the stands.
真的,听说在英国看球很危险,足球暴力很严重,
D: No that's not true anymore they have really cleaned up their act.
不是那样的,他们现在好多了,
A: Do you want to go see a football game with me at the Workers Stadium?你想去工体看球吗?
D: I would love to go.
想啊
A: Ok, I will buy an extra ticket!
好,那我在买张票。
D: Oh, don't worry, I'll buy my own ticket.
别担心,我自己来买
A: No problem, the tickets are no problem to get, I will buy you one and you can pay, me back!
没问题,我来买,然后你在把钱给我
D: Great I'll see you on Saturday. Don't forget the jerseys….Glory Glory
好,周六见,别忘了买票[歌声]。
A: Ok Drew be there or be square.
好的,不见不散
Attention Please…特别提醒
[你可以请外教反复帮你模仿/训练下面句子/词组的正宗美式发音]
[1]socore是足球的意思,这可与我们说的football有点不同,football在美国和加拿大表示橄榄球
[2]The fans are really into the game. Really into sth表示非常喜欢做什么事情,ie: I am really into playing computer games.我特喜欢玩儿点脑游戏。
[3]They have cleaned up their act.clean up their act是指他们已经规范他们的行为了.
Related Words…相关词汇
以下这些词汇并未给出汉语意思,你可以试着用我们学到的英语问问外教它们的意思
[ie:What does "***"mean? "***"是什么意思?]
kick-off circle refree coach forward back center goal-keeper
注:书中对话仅作参考,重要的是拿起电话就自己喜欢的内容与老外反复练习。轻易不出口,出口必砸人。