A:Well, I finished my last final today.我考完最后一门啦.
B:The end of all the hard work for my master's. what a nice feeling to get my degree!我终于要拿到我的硕士学位了.拿到学位的感觉真好!
A:Do you want to attend the convocation?你要参加毕业典礼吗?
B:Certainly. After years of hard work, I wouldn't miss it. By the way, where can I find cap and gown?当然,我不会错过任何事情的.我到哪里领学士服和帽子呢?
A:Do you want to have them made or do you want to rent them?你要订做一套还是租一套?
B:Oh, I think they're provided by the school for that special day.难道不是学校提供给学生的吗?
A:No. those you have to provide for yourself.不是,你得自己准备.
B:What do most of the students do?其它学生都怎么办?
A:Well, most of them only need a cap and gown for that particular convocation service, but some of the education majors have had them made, bucause they will be faculty members, and they'll need them for student commencement each year.大部分同学只需穿一次,所以他们会租一套,但教育方向的毕业生会订做一套,因为他们将来要留校,每年参加学生的毕业典礼都要穿
B:Then, I might as well have them made.那我也订做一套吧.
A:Mary, don't move. Stand right there. It's a good shot. The background is very pretty.玛丽,站在那里别动,背景漂亮极了.给你拍张照片.
B:Hold it a second. I want to fix my hairpin.等一下,我把头发整理下.
A:It doesn't matter. Say'cheese'.没关系.”茄子”.
B:Here's Lisa. May I take a picture with her?哦,丽莎来了,我能和她照一张合影吗?
A:Certainly. Ok, got you.当然可以.拍好了.