A:Excuse me, how much is the spinage?请问,菠菜怎么卖?
B:3 Yuan per kilogram.每公斤三块钱。
A:That's too expensive. What about the carrots?太贵了。胡萝卜怎么卖?
B:The same.一样的价钱。
A:How about 2.5 yuan a kilogram? I come here all the time.两块五一斤怎么样啊?我总是来你这里买菜呢。
B:Come on. I'm out on a limb here. How much do you want?别呀!您总不能让我亏本吧。您想买多少呢?
A:Two kilograms of carrots and one kilogram of spinage.两公斤的胡萝卜和一公斤菠菜。
B:All right, all right. Sold. Goes for 7.5 Yuan.Here is your change.好吧,卖您了。一共七块五。找您零钱
A:Daniel, would you like some beef for supper?丹尼尔,你晚饭想吃牛肉吗?
B:Cool! I like beef. And I try to be stronger than Popeye.太好了。我喜欢牛肉。我要变得比大力水手更强壮
A:Sure, honey. But you are going to buy it by yourself.当然可以了,孩子。但是你要自己去买牛肉。
B:Excuse me. How much is the beef?请问,这个牛肉怎么卖?
A:Sorry kid, it's pork. We sold out all the beef.小朋友,这是猪肉。牛肉已经全部卖完了。
B:That's a shame, thanks anyway.太可惜了,但还是谢谢您。