A:Why don't we get you some shirts?给你买几件衬衫吧。
B:I want to leave. We've already been here two hours.我想走了,我们已经在这里逛了两个小时。
A:But we should get you some shirts while we're here. You need summer shirts.但是我们需要给你买几件衬衫,你需要夏天穿的衬衫。
B:I would rather buy them somewhere else.我宁愿在别的地方买。
A:Why? They have everything here.为什么?这里什么都有。
B:I don't like shopping in malls.I like shopping on the street. There is more variety.我不喜欢在购物中心买东西。我喜欢逛街购物,比较有选择性。
A:Let's just look and see what they have.看看他们有什么就好。
B:Alright.好。
A:What about these shirts? Do you see anything you like?那些衬衫如何?有看到你喜欢的吗?
B:The styles here are too boring for me. I told you. I like street shopping.样式都不怎么样,我说过我喜欢逛街购物。
A:Oh, come on! Don't be so sour. These are beautiful shirts.I know if we don't buy some today, you will never go shopping by yourself.哦,别这样酸溜溜,这些衬衫都蛮漂亮的。如果我们今天不买的话,你不会自己来买的。
B:Sure I would.我会的。
A:Here. Look at this shirt. Try it on.看,这件衬衫,试试看。
B:Do they have it in LARGE.有大号的吗?
A:I don't know. Let me look on the rack. Here is one. LARGE. Try it on.我不知道,让我看看架上有没有。这件是大号的,试穿看看。
B:Where is the fitting room? I don't see it.更衣室在哪里?我没看到。
A:The fitting rooms are over there.更衣室在那里。
B:Okay, I will try it on.好吧,我试穿看看。
A:It looks good on you.看起来不错哦。
B:I look like a nerd.我看起来像傻瓜一样。
A:No, it looks great.Why are you always like this when you're shopping? You know it looks good.不会,很好看的。你为什么每次逛街都这样呢?很好看啊。
B:Well, I don't think it's the best style for me.我认为这种款式不适合我。
A:I think we'll buy this one. And I want you to try on this one too.我们就买这件吧,我要你也试试这一件。
B:Alright. Alright.好吧,好吧。
A:You should be happy I want you to look good.If I let you shop for yourself, you would never buy anything.我帮你打扮你应该感到高兴。如果让你自已逛,你一定不会买任何东西。
B:Yes, maybe. But I like street shopping. There is more variety.I'm sorry. I just don't like malls.也许吧。但我还是喜欢逛街购物,有比较多的东西可看。对不起,我就是不喜欢购物中心。