A:Hello. Airway Transit Reservation service. How can I help you?您好,机场通勤预约服务。我能为您做什么?
B:Hi. I’m calling to reserve a taxi. I need a cab this Saturday morning.你好。我想订一辆出租车,这个周六的早上。
A:All right. Please give me your name, address and phone number.好的。请留下您的名字和电话。
B:Okay. My name is Robert Smith. My address is 468 steeles Ave, North, Catharine. And my phone number is 289 908 1234.好的。我叫Robert Smith。我的地址是凯瑟琳市北斯蒂尔斯大街468号,电话是2899081234。
A:Thanks. I got it.谢谢,我记下了。
B:How much will it cost?收费是多少?
A:Well. We charge by the mile. It will be about $60 from St. Catharine.这个,我们是按照里程计费的。从圣凯瑟琳到机场大概是60美元。
B:That’s fair.这还算合理。
A:What kind of vehicle do you need? Small car or a minivan?你需要什么车型?小轿车还是7座的休旅车?
B:A small car will be fine. By the way, can I pay by credit card?小轿车就可以了。顺便问一下,我可以用信用卡付款吗?
A:I’m sorry. We can’t accept credit cards. The only way you can pay is by cash.很抱歉,我们不接受信用卡。我们只接受现金。
B:Okay. That’s fine.好的,知道了。
A:What time will you want us to pick you up?您需要我们几点钟去接您?
B:Seven o’clock in the morning on Saturday.星期六早上7点钟。
A:All right. Your cab will be at your home at 7am on Saturday morning. Thank you for your call.好的。我们的车会在星期六早上7点钟去您家接您。谢谢您的来电。