A:Dad, where is the Book Building?爸爸,图书大厦在哪里呢?
B:I'm looking. Can you still remember what the conductor said?我在找啊。你还记得售票员是怎么说的吗?
A:She said that when we get off the bus, the Book Building is right by the bus stop.她说我们下车之后,图书大厦就在车站旁边啊。
B:But I don't see it.但是我没有看见啊。
A:Oh, Dad, look at the sign, please!噢,爸爸,看那个标志。
B:Oh, my god! We get off at the wrong stop. I'm so sorry, honey.噢,天哪,我们下错站了。对不起,宝贝。
A:OK, Dad, it happens.算了,爸爸,常有的事。
B:It's my fault. So what can we do now? Walk?都是我的错。那我们现在怎么办呢?走过去吗?
A:Come on, I'm too tired!啊,我好累啊!
B:OK, you promise don't tell your mother about it, we'll take a taxi.好,如果你答应我不将这件事告诉你妈妈,我们就坐的士过去。
A:Sure, I promise.当然,我向你保证。
B:If you keep your promise, I will also let you watch Ultraman this evening.你要是遵守你的诺言,今天晚上我就让你看奥特曼。