A:Ant Shirley, it's being years since we last met. How were you doing in the passing years?雪莉阿姨,好多年没有见了。这些年您怎么样?
B:Pretty well. What about you?挺好的。你呢?
A:Fine. Where are the other guys?还可以。其他人呢?
B:It's a bit disappointing that they are all out for a movie.真可惜他们都出去看电影了。
A:Bad timing. I want to see them so much. How are they?真不巧。我真想见他们。他们都好吗?
B:Not bad. I heard you are going to graduate this coming summer, right?都不错。我听说这个夏天你就要毕业了,是吗?
A:Yes, that's why I'm here. I'm thinking about buying a second-hand apartment.是的,这就是我今天为什么来这儿的原因。我在考虑买一个二手套间。
B:Did you go to a real estate agent?你有去找过房产中介吗?
A:No, that will be too expensive.没有,那样会很贵。
B:That's true. By the way, what kind of apartment are you looking for?这倒是。顺便问一下,你想要什么样的套间呢?
A:My first job's salary will be a bit low. So the cheaper the better. Just one I can afford.我的第一份工作的薪水会有点低,所以越便宜越好。要一个我能负担得起的。
B:Sure. I'll try my best to find a satisfying one for you.那是。我会尽量帮你找一套让你满意的。
A:I'll appreciate it so much.那太感激了。