A:My lease ends next month, so I have to find a new place.我的房子下个月就到期了,我得找个新住处.
B:I feel sorry for you. It's a jungle out there.真替你难过.现在很难租到房子的.
A:Do you know any places?你知道哪里有房子吗?
B:Well. I guess I can ask around to see if anyone's got a room or apartment available.恩,我可以问问周围的人.看看有没有房子出租.
A:Thank you. I think I should also have a look at the Internet to see if anyone's got a sublet.谢谢你.我想我应该上网查查,看有没有人转租.
B:How much do are you looking to spend?你打算找多少价位的?
A:I can only afford about 1,000 yuan a month.我只能出得起每月1000元.
B:looks like you'll have to get a place in the suburbs.看来你只能在郊区租了.
A:It doesn't matter, but it needs to be close to the subway or on a convenient bus route.那倒没关系,但是必须要靠近地铁站或者公交站.
B:Anything you need to have in the place?那你对房间有什么要求吗?
A:I want a bedroom with full bath, and it'll be better if the bedroom is on the sunny side.我想要一个带洗手间的房间,如果房间是阳面就更好了.
B:You can also check out university bulletin boards.你可以看看大学的布告栏.
A:Why? Will those be students who are leaving?为什么?有些学生要离校吗?
B:Not really, but landlords put up notices to attract students and they often have low rent.不是,有些房主可能在贴广告,房租一般都很便宜.
A:Thank you. I'll be sure to take a look.谢谢你.我会去看看的.
B:Good luck.祝你好运.