足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$

生活口语:一网打尽酒店英语口语
来源:易贤网 阅读:1088 次 日期:2017-07-31 09:32:29
温馨提示:易贤网小编为您整理了“生活口语:一网打尽酒店英语口语”,方便广大网友查阅!

Laundry Service 客房洗衣服务

经典对话 R=Room Attendant G=Guest

R: Housekeeping. May I collect your laudry?

G: Yes, it's in the laundry bag.

R: Thank you, ma'am. Is the laundry form in the bag?

G: Yes, by the way, how long does it take for dry-cleaning?

R: It usually takes two days.

G: Oh, dear. We are leaving tomorrow.

R: If you are in a hurry, we have a two-hour quick service with an extra charge of 50%.

G: Well, if that's the case.

常用句型百宝箱

1. 洗衣服务说明

1) Can you send someone to Room 2587 to pick up my laundry? 您能不能派人到2587房取我的送洗衣物呢?

2) I'd like to know how long your laundry service usually takes. 我想知道你们洗衣服务一般要多久时间。

3) For clothes received before 11:00 a.m., we'll deliver them to your room by 9:00 p.m. the same day; and for those received before 3:00 p.m., you may get them back by noon the next day. 您在早上11点之前送洗的衣物,我们会在晚上9点以前送回您房里;下午3点以前送洗的衣物,您会在第二天中午前收到。

4) I'm afraid it is too late for today's laundry. 现在恐怕已经过了今天的洗衣时间。

5) How about the rates? 收费是怎样的呢?

6) The laundry forms and bag are on the top right-hand desk drawer. 洗衣单和洗衣袋在写字台的右边第一个抽屉里。

2. 洗衣服务说明

1)Please fill in the laundry form. 请填写洗衣单。

2)We will deliver it to your room by tomorrow noon. 我们会在明天中午之前送回您的房间。

3)We have a two-hour quick service. 我们有两个小时的快速服务。

4)There is an extra charge of 50% for quick service. 快速服务要额外付50%的费用。

5) We can deliver it within 4 hours a t a 50% extra charge. 我们可以在4小时内送回,但要增收50%的费用。

6) Is this for pressing only? 这件只要烫干吗?

7) I'd like this sweater dry-cleaned/washed by hand in cold water. 这件毛衣要干洗/用冷水手洗。

8) I'm sorry, but we don't have the special equipment necessary to clean leather. 很抱歉,我们没有清洗皮料所需要的特别设备。

9) We don't have necessary facilities and we can't afford to take responsibility for any damage. 我们没有所需要的设备。而且有什么破损,我们付不起责任。

3. 送洗衣物与洗衣单不符

1) There is a small problem with your laundry. 您要送洗的衣服有点小问题。

2) The items in your bag don't match up with the items on the laundry list. 洗衣袋里的衣物与洗衣单上登记的不符。

3) There should be three T-shirts in your bag, but there are only two. 您的洗衣袋里应有3件T恤,但这里只有2件。

4) There is a bra in your bag, but that isn't marked on the form. 您的洗衣袋里有一件纹胸,但是洗衣单上没有标出来。

5) One sock is missing. 少了一只袜子。

6) I can't find them right now. Just send the laundry as it is. 我找不着了,就洗这些吧。

7) Could you fill out a new form, please? 请您重新填写一张新表格好吗?

8) Could you sign for the change? 请您在变更这里签名好吗?

4. 送洗服务投诉

1)Where is my laundry? 我送洗的衣物在哪里?

2) I haven't received my laundry yet. 我还没有收到我送洗的衣物。

3)We'll check it right now. 我们马上去查看这件事。

4) I checked my returned laundry, and found a shirt was missing.我检查了一下送回的衣物,发现一件衬衫不见了。

5) Could you describe it? 您能描述一下它是什么样的吗?

6) We'll check if your laundry has come back yet. 我们检查一下您的衣物是否已送还。

7) We'll bring it up to you as soon as we find it. 一旦找到您的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。

8) Here is your laundry. Sorry for delay. 这是您送洗的衣物,我们会尽快还给您。

9) We made a mistake while delivering your shirt. We are very sorry for the inconvenience. 您的衬衫被送错了。非常抱歉给您带来不便。

10) My suit came back and it looks terrible. 我的西装送回来了,他看起来太糟糕了。

11) My sweater shrunk after you cleaned it. 我的毛衣洗后缩水了。

12) We'll take it back and clean it again. 我们会重新再洗一次。

13) May I take it back to the laundry? They may be able to restore it. 我把衣物送还洗衣部好吗?他们可能可以修复的。

14) If you are still not satisfied when it comes back. We are responsible for the damage according to the record on your laundry list. 如果您仍然不满意,我们将会根据洗衣单上的记录予以赔偿。

中国足彩网信息请查看生活口语
易贤网手机网站地址:生活口语:一网打尽酒店英语口语
由于各方面情况的不断调整与变化,易贤网提供的所有考试信息和咨询回复仅供参考,敬请考生以权威部门公布的正式信息和咨询为准!
关于我们 | 联系我们 | 人才招聘 | 网站声明 | 网站帮助 | 非正式的简要咨询 | 简要咨询须知 | 加入群交流 | 手机站点 | 投诉建议
工业和信息化部备案号:滇ICP备2023014141号-1 足球游戏_中国足彩网¥体育资讯$ 滇公网安备53010202001879号 人力资源服务许可证:(云)人服证字(2023)第0102001523号
云南网警备案专用图标
联系电话:0871-65317125(9:00—18:00) 获取招聘考试信息及咨询关注公众号:hfpxwx
咨询QQ:526150442(9:00—18:00)版权所有:易贤网
云南网警报警专用图标