A:Wow, this is drop-dead gorgeous.哇噻,比赛真是太精彩了!
B:So no more regret now?那么现在不再后悔了吧?
A:Don't remind me of that. This would be the last time I cut any classes for a basketball game.别提醒我这个。这会是我最后一次为篮球比赛而逃课。
B:Come on. Don't be so hard on yourself. Enjoy your life.拜托。别这么为难自己。要享受人生啊!
A:I just can't help it. Oh, look at Clive, he is really a big hit. They are definitely gonna win.我就是忍不住嘛。哦,看克莱夫,他真是耀眼啊!他们一定会赢的。
B:It's only seven minutes into the game, too early to cheer up.才刚刚开场7分钟,要高兴现在还太早。
A:Come on, 18 points already, they are never gonna catch up.拜托,已经领先18分了,对方不可能赶超了啊。
B:Who knows! It's a long game. Look! That was a really nice shot!谁知道呢?比赛还长着呢。看,刚才的进球真漂亮!
A:Thay are coming back to narrow the gap.对方在拉进比分。
B:Wait, that guy, I know him. He is just a bench warmer.等等,那个男生,我认得他。他只是一个“板凳”。
A:A secret weapon. They'd better set up the defense now.一个秘密武器哦。克莱夫他们现在最好加强防守了。
B:Clive is ready to explode. Keep your eyes open.克莱夫要爆发了。把你的眼睛睁大了。
A:Oh, man! I can't believe it. A slam dunk!哦,好家伙。我真难以相信。灌篮了。
B:Good that he resembled his old, quick self.真好,他总算恢复动作飞快的他了。