A:I really admire you, Diana.戴安娜,我真的很羡慕你.
B:Why, Jerry? Your words just came out of the blue.为什么啊,杰瑞?你这话让我摸不着头脑.
A:You are always happy and able to achieve high scores at school.你总是很开心,成绩也一直很好.
B:I work very hard and that's it, you know, practice makes perfect.那是因为我很努力,没有别的.你也知道,熟能生巧嘛.
A:Isn't there anything else?没别的了?
B:I have no idea.是啊,我不知道还有什么.
A:You must have a high IQ score.你的智商一定很高吧?
B:Well, Jerry, let me tell you a secret.哦,杰瑞,告诉你一个秘密吧
A:Go ahead.好啊.
B:My IQ score is slightly above average.我的智商是中等偏上水平.
A:Seriously? But you are such a genius.真的吗?你可是个天才啊!
B:Maybe I've got a higher EQ. I'm not sure.或许我的情商比较高吧,我不太确定.
A:Well, perhaps you're right. Sometimes EQ matters more than IQ.应该没错,有时候情商要比智商重要.
B:You can say that again, Jerry. And I'm sure you're high in both of them. With a little more time cracking the books, you can also get high marks.对!杰瑞,你的智商和情商也很高啊,只要多加努力,你也能取得好成绩的.
A:OK, thank you. I'm going to the library, are you coming?好的,谢谢.我正要去图书馆呢,要不一起去吧?
B:Let's go!好的,走吧.