对不起,麻烦你。—— Excuse me.
抱歉。—— Excuse the mess.
多谢!—— Thanks a lot.
需要帮忙吗?——Can I help you.
谢谢你的帮助。—— Thank you for helping me.
无论如何,我还要感谢你。—— Thanks, anyway.
您好。——How are you!
很高兴认识你。—— It was a pleasure meeting you.
很高兴见到你。—— Pleased to meet you.
希望再见到你。—— Hope to see you again.
初次见面问好。—— How do you do!
很高兴见到你。—— (It's) nice to meet you.
请问您从哪来。——Where are you from?
请问贵姓。——Can I have your name?
我叫……。—— My name is …… (I'm ……)
这是不是说我以后可以再见到你?—— Does that mean that I can see you again?
玩得快乐——Have a good time.
祝你好运。—— Good luck.
我希望没事。—— I hope nothing is wrong.
怎么了?—— What's the matter?
糟糕,严重吗?—— Oh, no! Is it serious?
我真为你难过。—— I'm sorry for you.
一路平安,走好。—— Have a safe trip home.
1.I‘m an office worker. 我是上班族。
2.I work for the government. 我在政府机关做事。
3.I‘m happy to meet you. 很高兴见到你。
4.I like your sense of humor. 我喜欢你的幽默感。
5.I‘m glad to see you again. 很高兴再次见到你。
6.I‘ll call you. 我会打电话给你。
7.I feel like sleeping/ taking a walk. 我想睡/散步。
8.I want something to eat. 我想吃点东西。
9.I need your help. 我需要你的帮助。
10.I would like to talk to you for a minute. 我想和你谈一下。
11.I have a lot of problems. 我有很多问题。
12.I hope our dreams come true. 我希望我们的梦想成真。
13.I‘m looking forward to seeing you. 我期望见到你。
14.I‘m supposed to go on a diet / get a raise. 我应该节食/涨工资。
15.I heard that you‘re getting married. Congratulations.听说你要结婚了,恭喜!
16.I see what your mean. 我了解你的意思。
17.I can‘t do this. 我不能这么做。
18.Let me explain why I was late. 让我解释迟到的理由。
19.Let‘s have a beer or something. 咱们喝点啤酒什么的。
20.Where is your office? 你们的办公室在哪?
21.What is your plan? 你的计划是什么?
22.When is the store closing? 这家店什么时候结束营业?
23.Are you sure you can come by at nine? 你肯定你九点能来吗?
24.Am I allowed to stay out past 10? 我可以十点过后再回家吗?
25.The meeting was scheduled for two hours, but it is now over yet. 会议原定了两个小时,不过现在还没有结束。
26.Tom‘s birthday is this week. 汤姆的生日就在这个星期。
27.Would you care to see it/ sit down for a while? 你要不要看/坐一会呢?
28.Can you cover for me on Friday/help me/ tell me how to get there? 星期五能不能请你替我个班/你能帮我吗/你能告诉我到那里怎么走吗?
29.Could you do me a big favor? 能否请你帮我个忙?
30.He is crazy about Crazy English. 他对疯狂英语很着迷。
31.Can you imagine how much he paid for that car?你能想象他买那车花了多少钱吗?
32.Can you believe that I bought a TV for $25?
33.Did you know he was having an affair/cheating on his wife? 你知道他有外遇了吗?/欺骗他的妻子吗?
34.Did you hear about the new project? 你知道那个新项目吗?
35.Do you realize that all of these shirts are half off? 你知道这些衬衫都卖半价了吗?
36.Are you mind if I take tomorrow off? 你介意我明天请假吗?
37.I enjoy working with you very much. 我很喜欢和你一起工作。
38.Did you know that Stone ended up marrying his secretary? 你知道吗?斯通最终和他的秘书结婚了。
39.Let‘s get together for lunch. 让我们一起吃顿午餐吧。
40.How did you do on your test? 你这次考试的结果如何?
41.Do you think you can come? 你认为你能来吗?
42.How was your weekend ? 你周末过得怎么样?
43.Here is my card. 这是我的名片。
44.He is used to eating out all the time. 他已经习惯在外面吃饭了。
45.I‘m getting a new computer for birthday present. 我得到一台电脑作生日礼物。
46.Have you ever driven a BMW? 你有没有开过“宝马”?
47.How about if we go tomorrow instead? 我们改成明天去怎么样?
48.How do you like Hong Kong? 你喜欢香港吗?
49.How do you want your steak? 你的牛排要几分熟?
50.How did the game turn out? 球赛结果如何?
51.How did Mary make all of her money? 玛丽所有的钱是怎么赚到的?
52.How was your date? 你的约会怎么样?
53.How are you doing with your new boss? 你跟你的新上司处得如何?
54.How should I tell him the bad news? 我该如何告诉他这个坏消息?
55.How much money did you make? 你赚了多少钱?
56.How much does it cost to go abroad? 出国要多少钱?
57.How long will it take to get to your house? 到你家要多久?
58.How long have you been here? 你在这里多久了?
59.How nice/pretty/cold/funny/stupid/boring/interesting.
60.How about going out for dinner? 出去吃晚餐如何?
61.I‘m sorry that you didn’t get the job. 很遗憾,你没有得到那份工作。
62.I‘m afraid that it’s not going to work out. 我恐怕这事不会成的。
63.I guess I could come over. 我想我能来。
64.Is it okay to smoke in the office? 在办公室里抽烟可以吗?
65.It was kind of exciting. 有点剌激。
66.I know what you want. 我知道你想要什么。
67.Is that why you don‘t want to go home? 这就是你不想回家的原因吗?
68.I‘m sure we can get you a great / good deal. 我很肯定我们可以帮你做成一笔好交易。
69.Would you help me with the report? 你愿意帮我写报告吗?
70.I didn‘t know he was the richest person in the world.我不知道他是世界上最有钱的人。
71.I‘ll have to ask my boss/wife first.我必须先问一下我的老板/老婆。
72.I take it you don‘t agree. 这么说来,我认为你是不同意。
73.I tried losing weight, but nothing worked. 我曾试着减肥,但是毫无效果。
74.It doesn‘t make any sense to get up so early.那么早起来没有任何意义。
75.It took years of hard work to speak good English. 讲一口流利的英语需要多年的刻苦*练。
76.It feels like spring/ I‘ve been here before. 感觉好象春天到了/我以前来过这里。
77.I wonder if they can make it. 我在想他们是不是能办得到。
78.It‘s not as cold / hot as it was yesterday. 今天不想昨天那么冷/热。
79.It‘s not his work that bothers me; it’s his attitude. 困扰我的不是他的工作,而是他的态度。
80.It sounds like you enjoyed it. 听起来你好象蛮喜欢的。
81.It seems to me that be would like to go back home. 我觉得他好象想要回家。
82.It looks very nice. 看起来很漂亮。
83.Is everything under control? 一切都在掌握之中吗?
84.I thought you could do a better job. 我以为你的表现会更好。
85.It‘s time for us to say “No” to America. 是我们对美国说不的时候了。
86.The show is supposed to be good. 这场表演应当是相当好的。
87.It really depends on who is in charge. 那纯粹要看谁负责了。
88.It involves a lot of hard work. 那需要很多的辛勤工作。
89.That might be in your favor. 那可能对你有利。
90.I didn‘t realize how much this meant to you. 我不知道这个对你的意义有这么大。
91.I didn‘t mean to offend you. 我不是故意冒犯你。
92.I was wondering if you were doing anything this weekend. 我想知道这个周末你有什么要做。
93.May I have your attention., please? 请大家注意一下。
94.This is great golfing / swimming/ picnic weather. 这是个打高尔夫球/游泳/野餐的好天气。
95.Thanks for taking me the movie. 谢谢你带我去看电影。
96.I am too tired to speak. 我累得说不出活来。
97.Would you tell me your phone number? 你能告诉我你的电话号码吗?
98.Where did you learn to speak English? 你从哪里学会说英语的呢?
99.There is a TV show about AIDS on right now. 电视正在播放一个关于爱滋病的节目。
100.What do you think of his new job/ this magazine? 你对他的新工作/这本杂志看法如何?
一、问路时……
East 东
South 南
West 西
North 北
Left 左
Right 右
Straight on 往 前 直 去
There 那 儿
Front 前 方
Back 后 方
Side 侧 旁
Before 之 前
After 之 后
First left/right 第 一 个 转 左 / 右 的 路
二、请问如何前往 ……
Excuse me, How do I get to the …… ? 请 问 如 何 前 往 ¨ ¨ ¨ ?
How do I get to the airport? 请 问 如 何 前 往 机 场 ?
How do I get to the bus station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 公 车 站 ?
How do I get to the metro station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Metro 乃 欧 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the subway station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( Subway 乃 北 美 洲 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the underground station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 地 下 铁 路 站 ?
( underground 乃 英 国 常 用 字 )
How do I get to the train station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 火 车 站 ?
How do I get to the hotel XXX? 请 问 如 何 前 往 XXX 酒 店 ?
How do I get to the police station? 请 问 如 何 前 往 警 局 ?
How do I get to the post office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 邮 政 局 ?
How do I get to the tourist information office? 请 问 如 何 前 往 旅 游 资 讯 局 ?
三、请问附近 ……
Excuse me, Is there …… near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 ……?
Is there a baker near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 面 包 店 ?
Is there a bank near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 银 行 ?
Is there a bar near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 酒 吧 ?
Is there a bus stop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 车 站 ?
Is there a cafe near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 咖 啡 店 ?
Is there a cake shop near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 西 饼 店 ?
Is there a change bureau near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 找 换 店
Is there a chemist's near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 药 剂 师 ?
Is there a department store near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 百 货 公 司
Is there a disco near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 的 士 高 ?
Is there a hospital nearby? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 医 院 ?
Is there a night club near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 夜 总 会 ?
Is there a post box near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 邮 政 局 ?
Is there a public toilet near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 公 共 厕 所 ?
Is there a restaurant near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 餐 厅 ?
Is there a telephone near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 电 话 ?
Is there a travel agent near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 旅 游 社 ?
Is there a youth hostel near by? 请 问 附 近 有 没 有 青 年 旅 馆 ?
Good Morning Sir/Madam 先生/女士 早晨好
Good Afternoon 午安
How are you? 你好么
Do you speak English? 你讲英语吗?
I can speak a little English. 我可以讲一点英语
Please speak slowly. 请慢慢讲
Would you mind speak louder please? 请讲大声一些
Do you wear glasses? 你有戴眼镜么?
I wear contact lenses. 我戴隐型眼镜
Do you live at same address? 你住在上述地址么?
Do you have any medical problem? 你的健康有问题么?
Do you have any question? 你有什么问题么?
You must obey all the rules and traffic signs.你要遵守所有的交通规则和标志
Please sign your name here. 请在这里签名
Are you ready now? 你准备好了么?
Turn on the engine (car)。 点火
Let's go. 现在开始
Right turn. 右转
Left turn. 左转
Go straight/keep moving straight. 直行
First street right turn/left turn. 第一条街右转/左转
Traffic light right turn/left turn. 交通灯右转/左转
Stop sign, make a right turn/left turn. 停牌右转/左转
Stay in this lane. 保持在这条线路行驶
Second street. 第二条街
Turn on the headlights. 开车头灯
Turn on the wind shield wiper. 开雨刷
Right of way. 优先权
Stop the car here. 在这里停车
Pull over the curb. 靠路边停车
Slow down 慢驶
Three point turn. 三点调头
Parallel parking. 平行泊车
Up hill parking. 上坡泊车
Down hill parking. 下坡泊车
Back up. 后退
Back into the driveway. 倒车进入车道
Too close. 太接近
Too slow. 太慢
Too fast. 太快
Speed up . 加速
Give your signal. 打灯号
Cancel your signal. 取消灯号
Try again. 再试一次
Watch for pedestrians. 注意行人
Take it easy/relax please. 请不要紧张
More gas. 加油
Follow the car. 跟着前车
Go back to the test centre. 回考试中心
Entrance. 入口
Exit 出口
Intersection 十字路口
Put on your seat belt. 放安全带
Parking brake . 手刹
Turn on the heater/air conditioner. 打开暖气/冷气
Head in parking/drive in . 车头进泊车
Back in parking. 后退泊车
Turn off the engine. 关闭引擎
You failed. 你不合格
Do you have any identification? 你有证件么
You passed. 你通过
Try again. 下次再试
1. I'm not myself 我烦透了
2、Don't bother me! 别烦我!
3、Give me five more minutes please. 再给我五分钟时间好吗?
4、How did you sleep? 你睡的怎么样?
5、Don't hog the bathroom! 别占着卫生间了!
6、Don't hog the shower. 别占着浴室了!
7、Don't hog my girlfriend. 别缠着我的女朋友了!
8、Get outta there! 快出来!
9、I will treat you . 我请客。
10、What are you in the mood for? 你想吃什么?
11、Whois gonna drive? 谁来开车?
Who's driving?
12、You know what I mean? 你明白我的意思吗?
13、Could you run that by me again? 你能再说一遍吗?
14、So what you are trying to say is…… 那么,你想说的是……
15、Whadja do last night? 昨晚你干嘛去了?
Whadja=What did you
16、Didja have a good time? 玩的开心吗?
didja=did you
17、Where wouldja like to go tonight? 今晚你想上哪儿?
Wouldja=Would you
18、I am running late. 我要迟到了。
19、I've gotta get outta here. 我得离开这儿了。
20、I've gotta catch the bus. 我要去赶公共汽车了。
21、gotta=got to
wanna=want to
gonna=going to
22、Yo__taxi! 嗨,出租车!
23、Where to ? (你)要去哪儿?
24、I want to go to…… 我要到……地方去。
25、What do I owe you ? 我该付你多少钱?
26、Let me out here. 让我在这儿下车。
27、HI! What's up, buddy? 嗨! 还好吗?,伙计?
28、What'cha been doing? 这些日子在干什么呢?
What'cha=What have you
29、How ya' been? 这些日子过的怎么样?
HOw ya' been=How have you been?
30、I'm fine. 我很好。
31、Do I have any messages? 有人给我留言吗?
32、What's on the schedule for today? 今天有那些日程安排?
33、Has the boss come in yet? 老板来了吗?
34、Hello! This is Hogan,is William in?
你好! 我是Hogan,请问William 在吗?
35、May I take your message? He is not in. 他现在不在。我可以为你留言吗?
36、I'm really busy. Can I call you back later?我现在真的很忙,我晚点给你打过去,行吗?
37、Thank you for your time,goodbye!占用您的时间了,谢谢您。再见!
38、Are you doing anything tonight/this weekend/tomorrow?你今晚/周末/明天有空吗?
39、If you are not busy tonight, would you like to go out with me?如果你今晚有空的话,愿不愿意和我一起出去?
40、Mayby we can get together sometime.也许今后我们有机会在一起。
41、You look beautiful tonight.今晚你看上去真美啊!
42、I've really had a good time tonight.今晚我过的很开心。
43、I'd like to see you again sometime.希望能再见到你。
44、How was your day?今天过的怎么样?
45、HOw are things at work?今天工作进行的怎么样了?
46、How are things at the office?今天在公司怎么样?
47、How are thing at school? 今天在学校(过的)怎么样?
48、You'll never believe what happened to me today at shool/work.你永远也猜不到今天我在学校/工作中遇上了什么事!!
49、YOu look great! Have you been working out?你气色真好,你经常锻炼吗?
50、I need to get back in shape.我要减回到原来的身材。
Clerk: Can I help you, sir?
Tom: Oh, yes. This is a traveler's check of four thousand. I'd like to cash this check,please.
Clerk: Do you have an account with us, sir?
Tom: No, I don't. Is that going to be a problem?
Clerk: Never mind. The check that you have is drawn off of this bank. May I see your driver's license, please?
Tom: I don't have a driver's license. Will a passport be all right?
Clerk: That's fine. How would you like this cash back?
Tom: I want twenty hundred-dollar bills and the rest in fifties, twenties and tens, please.
Clerk: Four thousand. Please check it, sir. Thank you and have a good day.
Tom: Thank you. Bye-bye.
(Tom forgets changing some coins. Then when he meets trouble in the course of touring he has to turn to the passerby.)
Tom: Excuse me. Could you please break this five into some coins for me? I want to make a call.
Passerby: Sure. What would you like?
Tom: How about two dollars in quarters and the rest in dimes and nickels?
Passerby: Let me see……Good, I happen to have enough. There you go.
Tom: It's so kind of you.
Passerby: Not at all.
职员:我能为您效劳吗,先生?
汤姆:是的。这是一张四千元的旅行支票。我想把它换成现金。
职员:您和我们有帐务往来吗?
汤姆:没有。这会有什么问题吗?
职员:没关系。您这张支票是从我们银行开出的。我可以看一下您的驾驶证吗?
汤姆:我没有驾驶证。护照行吗?
职员:可以。您要换成什么样的现金?
汤姆:我想要20张一百元的钞票,其余的换成五十元,二十元和十元的。
职员:四千元。请点一下。谢谢光临。祝您旅行愉快。 (汤姆忘记换一些硬币。于是在他旅游遇到麻烦时他不得不求助于路人。)
汤姆:对不起,打扰一下。您能帮我把这张五元钱换成零钱吗?我想要打个电话。
路人:可以。您想要怎么换?
汤姆:二十五美分的换两元,其余的换成十美分和五美分的。
路人:让我看看,也许…还行,我正巧有这些硬币。给你。
汤姆:非常感谢。
路人:不客气。