A:Are you travelling in America?
你来美国度假吗?
B:No, I am on business. I will spend half a month for the business.
不,我来出差,有半个月的时间在这里忙公事。
A:What do you do?
你是做什么的?
B:I am currently working in a foreign company as a salesman.
我目前是一家外企的业务员。
A:I know all the tricks of the trade. It is quite tiring and difficult to be promoted.
我深谙此道,相当辛苦又很难提升的工作。
B:Maybe. But it provides much wider space for me to improve the skills and increase the experience. What about you?
或许吧。但是我觉得这份工作给我提供了很宽广的空间让我提高技能增长见识。你呢?
A:I am a reporter at a TV station.
我是一家电视台的记者。
B:Do you like your job?
你喜欢你的工作吗?
A:Yes, I have good working conditions and I would require a salary at least 15, 000$ a year.
是的,我的工作条件很好而且我一年能赚到15000美元的年薪。
B:Which kind of news do you catch?
你跑什么新闻?
A:I report the social news which means I always interview the citizens of various professions and trades.
我报道社会新闻,我总是要采访各行各业的市民。
B:Are you feel tired?
你觉得辛苦吗?
A:Sometimes. News happened out of expectation. Sometimes I have to get up in the early morning while I can't sleep for editing and interviewing.
有时是的。新闻总是发生得出乎意料。有时候我不得不起个大早或者为了采写一晚上不睡觉。
B:You have to experience this if you want to be an extraordinary reporter.
如果想成为一个出色的记者,这些都是必须经历的。
A:That's right. I am still wet behind the ears.
是啊,我还是个乳臭未干的小记者。