A:Here you are. How is Danny?你们在这里啊。丹丹怎么样了?
B:Better now. We are just back from the hospital. We were lucky to meet a well-known doctor.现在好多了。我们刚刚从医院回来。很幸运我们碰到了一位很好的大夫。
A:What did the doctor say?大夫怎么说?
B:He said that he had a really bad cold.他说丹尼尔的感冒很严重。
A:Shall we go back home now?我们现在回家吗?
B:The dispensary closed. Here is the given prescription.医院的药房关了。这是医生给的处方。
A:I bought some advanced medicine. Is there anything you need?我买了一些高级的药。看它们有你要的吗?
B:Probably not. Some medicine we need is ethical drug which you can't buy without a prescription.很可能没有。我们需要的一些药是处方药,没有处方你是买不到的。
A:Now what?那现在怎么办?
B:I'll go back home with Danny. You go to the pharmacy again.我带丹丹先回家,你再去趟药店。
A:Okay, this is the third time.好的,这是第三次了。
B:What? How come? The third time?什么?怎么会是第三次?
A:You don't have to know. Bye for now.你不需要知道了。那再见了。
B:Be careful.小心点。