A:Good evening. Do you have a reservation?晚上好。你们有预定吗?
B:No, we don't.不,我们没有。
A:How many people are you together?你们总共多少人?
B:Just two people.只有两个人。
A:Would you like to sit in a smoking section, a non-smoking section or whatever comes open first?你们要坐在抽烟区、禁烟区还是有空位就行?
B:We prefer non-smoking section.我们宁愿要禁烟区。
A:I am awfully sorry but there are no vacancies left now. Would you like to wait for a moment?我很抱歉,现在没有空位了。你们稍等一会行吗?
B:How long a wait do you think there’ll be?你觉得我们要等多久?
A:I think about ten minutes.我想大概要10分钟。
B:Ok, we'll wait a while.好的,我们等会。
A:I am sorry for making you wait so long. Now there is a table available in non-smoking section. Please follow me.很抱歉让你们等这么久。禁烟区现在有一张空台子。请跟我来。
B:Thank you.谢谢你。
A:This is the menu. Are you ready to order now?这是菜单。现在你们准备好点餐了吗?
B:Well, I think I'd like to have a tomato sausage soup first. And the same for him, please.额,我想先来个番茄香肠汤。他也一样。
A:Yes, and what would you like to drink?是的,你们想喝什么?
B:One goblet of red wine and one bottle of beer please.请来一杯红酒和一瓶啤酒。
A:Would you like a dessert?你们要甜点吗?
B:What special kind of desserts do you have?你们这里有什么特别的甜点?
A:Lemon pie, hot cake in syrup, chocolate sundae and custard pudding.柠檬派、糖油煎饼、巧克力圣代冰淇淋和奶油布丁。
B:Well, I think we will order after we finish the main course.额,我想我们吃完主菜之后再点.
A:All right. I'll bring your soup right away.好的。我马上帮你上汤。