A:Excuse me, doc. I am not feeling well. Can you help me?对不起,医生。我有点不舒服。您能帮我吗?
B:Yes, but not here. Have you got registered yet?可以啊,但不是在这儿。你挂号了吗?
A:No, I haven't. Where do I go for that?没,还没。我在哪儿挂号?
B:The registration office. Did you bring your records with you?在挂号处。你带了你的病历吗?
A:Yes.带了。
B:Is anybody here with you? Parents or siblings?有谁陪你一起来吗?爸妈,还是兄弟姐妹?
A:No, I'm here all by myself.没有,我一个人来的。
B:You are a brave kid. Go ahead to the registration office first, then to the doctors.你是个勇敢的孩子。先到挂号处,再到医生那儿。
A:But I don't know where the registration office is.但我不知道挂号处在哪儿啊。
B:It's in the hall on the first floor.在一楼大厅。
A:Do I have to come back here after getting registered?我挂完了号来您这儿吗?
B:No, kid. This is the gynecology department.不,孩子。这儿是妇科。
A:Gynecology?妇科?
B:Yeah, It's only for girls.是啊,女孩子来的地方。