A:Dad, hurry! The train is coming. Aha, I am a superman.爸爸,快啊,地铁来了。啊哈,我是超人。
B:Don't rush,behave yourself please! Let the people get off first.不要跑,规矩点!先下后上。
A:Oh, we should. There are so many people. What if the train got full before we could get in?噢,要这样啊。这么多人,要是我们进去之前就挤满了人怎么办?
B:But, if we all pushed our way in, nobody could get off, and nobody could get in either.但是,如果我们都挤着进,就没人能下地铁,也没人能进去了。
A:How many stops are there to the Xidan station?到西单站还有几站?
B:There are four more stops.还有四站呢。
A:Oh, my God!噢,我的天呐。
B:What's wrong? You are like a little monkey, on pins and needles!怎么啦?你就像个小猴子,如坐针毡啊!
A:Because I need to use the restroom. Is there a restroom on the train?因为我要上厕所。地铁上有厕所吗?
B:No, not on the train, but in the station.地铁上没有,不过地铁站里有。
A:Why not? You told me that subway is a kind of train. If it had no restroom. what kind of train would that be?为什么没有啊?你告诉过我地铁是一种火车啊。如果没有厕所,那还叫火车吗?
B:Well, that is a question. You want to offer a suggestion?的确,是个问题。你想建议一下吗?
A:Oh, yeah, but not today. I am busy with praying the subway may get there as fast as possible.噢,我要建议一下,但不是今天。我忙着祈祷地铁尽快到站呢!
B:I guess you'll never forget today.我想你不会忘记今天的。