一. 接订位:
1. Good morning / afternoon / evening. This is coffee shop. (XXX speaking). May I help you?
您好,咖啡厅,请问有什么可以帮忙吗?
2. May I have you name, please? Under what name is this booking made, please?
请问您贵姓?/请问您以什么名义订位?
3.Would you please spell it for me? Spelling, please?
请问您的名字怎样拼写?
4.For how many people, please? / How many people will be in
your party, please?
请问多少人?
5. For what time and what date, Mr. Smith?
史密斯先生,请问哪一天和几点钟来用餐呢?
6. Would you like the smoking area or Non Smoking area?
请问您喜欢吸烟区还是非吸烟区?
7. Any more request?
还有什么要求吗?
8. Yes, we will arrange a table by the window for you. / I’m sorry, we can not guarantee that we can offer you a table by the window, because there have been many reservations today. But we’ll do our best for you.
好的,我们会为您安排一张靠江边的桌子[文老师,文老师博客]。/ 对不起,我们不能
保证一定可以给您一张靠江边的桌子,因为,今天有很多订位,不过,我们会尽力为您安排的。
10. May I have your room number or telephone number, please?
(So that we can contact you easily.)
请问您的房间号码或联系电话是多少?(这样我们可以方便联系您)
10. Mr. Smith, May I repeat it? A table for two and non smoking
area, at 7:30 this evening for Mr./Ms smith, your telephone number is . Is that right?
我重复一下:史密斯先生,两位,今晚七点半来,非吸烟区,联系电话号码 是 对吗?
11.Thank you, Mr.Smith, usually, the table will be kept / hold for
15 minutes. We look forward to seeing you on time. Good-bye.
谢谢,史密斯先生,餐厅的订位将会保留15分钟,我们将恭候您的到来,再见。