A:Stay with me, kids. Don’t get lost.跟着我,孩子们。别丢了。
B:I am not Dad. I never get lost in the supermarket.我才不是老爸呢。我在超 市里从来不走丢。
A:I am not a kid anymore, Mom.我不是小孩子啦,妈妈。
B:Anyway, stay with me. I want to check out some daily necessities.不管怎么说,跟着我。我想 去买点日用品。
A:No, Mom. I want to go to the video products section. The new album of Westlife just comes out.不,妈妈,我要去音像区看 看。西城男孩刚刚出了本新专辑。
B:I want to buy some sports supplies.我想去买点体育用品。
A:OK, kids. You can go. We’ll meet by lunch time.好吧,那你们去吧。我们大 约在午饭时间见。
B:How about Dad? He is outside with our stuff.那爸爸呢?他在外面看东西 呢。
A:We can call him then.我们到时候可以给他打电 话。
B:All right, kids. Remember, 12 o’clock, at the 2nd cash counter.好吧,孩子们。记着,12点,在第二个收银台。
A:Who is that?是谁?
B:It’s Dad. He got a free deposit box.是爸爸。他找到一个空的存包柜。
A:Finally, he is released.他终于解放了。
B:He called to tell us that he was in the book section.他打电话说他在书籍区。